miércoles, 16 de diciembre de 2009

Set of Quads

When is the last time you saw a Quads on a poker hand?....ok, I see you can remember that

Now, When is the last time you saw two Quads in the same poker session?... it gets complicated, uhh? maybe you will find it, hiding in the corner of your memory

Last question, When is the last time you saw three Quads in the same 2-hour poker session, and hitting the SAME guy?...
....
....

dont think too hard, your head may explode.

Ok, so thats what happened on our last home session. A lucky guy ("El Weapons") hitting quads three times, and emptying in the process the pockets of his unlucky fellows.

I was the last to taste such a defeat. I had As Jd suited, he 8h 6d (what in the hell was he doing, betting with that crappy hand??).
Flop came 10h Ah 6h, I bet half the size of the pot, he paid (what, with pair of sixes, and the flush draw on the board?).
Turn came another 6. I bet, he went all-in. I hesitated for so long, I knew I was defeated (maybe he had the flush already), but at the end paid, for another 5 dollars (pot was like 30 usd).

River came the last 6. All the table went crazy. (for the third time in the session)

I mean, what are the odds?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario